MerAssistant Switch Manager
MerAssistant and the new MerAssistant Multi-Site Manager allows administrators to perform many of the daily tasks of programming with simple drop-down menus and point-and-click access rather than a command line interface. MerAssistant Multi-Site Manager now gives administrators a suite of tools to efficiently manage multiple Nortel Meridian PBX Systems. MerAssistant saves you time and money by keeping track of used and unused phones, ports and telephone numbers automatically. It also e-mails error codes for each site to you automatically.
- Saves money in Moves, Adds, Changes work (MAC's) Not having to call you vendor in for simple MAC's can save your company thousands each year.
- Saves your company money on training costs: Not having to send an employee to training to do Simple MAC's can save thousands in training costs.
- Save money on dedicated support. Not having to pay for a dedicated specialized IT person to manage the day to day operations of the PBX can save money on costly contracts.
MerAssistant is designed to turn a Maintenance Terminal into a Graphical User Interface (GUI) program where change actions take place at the click of a button. It allows Nortel Meridian Pbx Managers, Pbx Supervisors, Pbx Administrators and Technicians to easily manage their switch. When Windows Scheduler is used, MA automates many daily tasks and with the addition of Dial Up connectivity, Administrative switch personnel can perform all MA functions remotely. MA's click command buttons and extended 'Quick' help takes away much of the mystery in programming your Meridian Switch. The program is an excellent assistant to accomplished command prompt programmers as well.
Great for sites that require 24/7 operations.
- Simple User Moves, Adds and Changes with an easy to understand GUI.
- Quick Change Commands: Lets you easily change Names of users, NCOS (phone restrictions), and Class of Service by clicking a button.
- Drop Down Print commands (There are 59 print commands from Loads 20, 21 and 22). Often outside vendors will ask for information about your switch. Select a command, click 'Send' and the program does the rest.
- Easy Time and Date Changes: STAD (Set Time and Day) Function.
- Simple to Read Drop Down Reports: Phonebook, TN-DN-Name-Marp, NCOS, CLS. (42 Reports are included).
- Quick Click Status Commands: Get status of telephones,T-1/PRI, Identify telephones that are not working remotely, and many more. Simplifies the troubleshooting process.
- Quick Help by Double-clicking a field.
- (Windows Scheduler) Have your History Report waiting for you each morning.
- (Windows Scheduler) Have all Error Code Explanations in your History Report waiting for you each morning.
- (Windows Scheduler) Have a report of all Disabled Sets waiting for you each morning.
- (Windows Scheduler) Import by automation your TNB/DNB (fresh database each morning).
- Manually import TNB/DNB data blocks.
- Cable Management tracked by TN.
- Easy VT Setup and Connection. The program utilizes an Install Shell that will install all the files you need.
- Terminal incorporates an easy to use capture feature.
- All fields are searchable: If you wanted to find all sets that are ADL to 7111, click search, enter your criteria and you're done. The same for all features, Class of Service, NCOS, etc.
- Many more features in the TNB/DNB section.
- Meridian STAT functions.
- When executed all information conjured by the Print commands are automatically captured into text files.
- All set changes made with the program are saved into a TN Change Report as historical data.
- VT Quick Connect- For those needing a command line interface, We provide a one click access to a terminal
MerAssistant Works on the following systems:
Nortel Meridian1 Option 11C, 11C Mini, 51C, 61C, and 81C
Nortel Succession CS1000E, CS1000S, CS1000M, CS1000SG, and CS1000MG
Minimum System Requirements:
Memory: 512 MB
Harddrive: 30 GB
Serial Port (for direct connect)
Ethernet Port (for IP connection)
Modem (for Dial Up Connection)
OS: Windows 2000, XP
Applications: Microsoft Access 2003
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY